Forss Business & Energy Park is located on the north coast of Scotland. It lies approximately 7 miles from Thurso, 3 miles from the Dounreay nuclear establishment and 5 miles from Scrabster Harbour.
The Dounreay Nuclear site is currently being decommissioned with many specialised contractors engaged in the supply chain.
Forss Business & Energy Park
- The Forss Business & Energy Park offers high quality buildings for individual or multi occupancy and an incubation unit.
- The Site extends to 73 Hctares which includes a 6 turbine wind farm.
- It is just a few miles from the Dounreay, Nuclear site and Scrabster Harbour.
- There are 13 buildings on site with uses ranging from storage, workshops through to project offices.
- Set down areas and compounds exist and there are new build opportunities.
- The site is well serviced in terms of grid with two sub stations, an EE transmitter mast, and it has its own water services.
- Forss Business and Energy Park benefits from high security being in the Dounreay 5 Km security zone and complies with the Office for Nuclear Regulation security requirements, with regular police security patrols to site.
- The site is developed and managed by the local Forss Management team for Abbey Ecosse who provide a full range of FM services from security, landscaping, IT support, cleaning, maintenance, site health & safety through to the provision of utilities.